Aubyn Clamp

Aubyn Clamp

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

forumbacklinks2@gmail.com

  Expert Cadillac AC service in Sharjah? Need someone who knows these cars (47 อ่าน)

6 ก.ค. 2569 17:59

<span dir="auto" style="vertical-align: inherit;"><span dir="auto" style="vertical-align: inherit;">Honestly, I'm at my wit's end with my Escalade's air conditioning. It started with the passenger side blowing noticeably warmer than the driver's side, which I thought was just a quirk, but now it's completely given up and just blows warm air no matter what I do with the settings . I've already had it re-gassed once at a place that claimed they could handle American cars, but that fix lasted maybe two weeks before the same issues came back, and I'm pretty sure they just topped it up without actually finding the leak or whatever is causing the problem. I'm based in Sharjah and I know there are some workshops in the Industrial Area that deal with luxury brands, but I'm really nervous about taking it to just anyone because I've heard too many stories about places using the wrong refrigerant or not properly diagnosing these complex climate control systems . A friend who works at a dealership mentioned that the evaporator core is a common failure point on these models and it's buried behind the dash, so I really need someone who knows exactly what they're doing and has the right tools for the job . I came across a place that mentions they have Competent Cadillac Air Conditioning Service available, and they specifically talk about using proper leak detection equipment and dealer-level diagnostics rather than just guessing, which sounds like exactly what I need . Has anyone here actually dealt with a similar AC issue on their Cadillac and found a workshop in Sharjah that properly diagnosed and fixed the root cause without endless follow-up visits? I really want to get this sorted before the summer heat gets any worse because driving around in this thing without AC is just miserable.</span></span>

39.63.43.141

Aubyn Clamp

Aubyn Clamp

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

forumbacklinks2@gmail.com

Fitzwilliam Wickenden

Fitzwilliam Wickenden

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

180ctof@gmail.com

25 ส.ค. 2569 14:41 #1

Same story with my Escalade's dual zone system, one side warm then the whole thing quit. Nine times out of ten it's a slow leak somewhere in the lines, not something a simple regas fixes. Push for an actual pressure test this time before they touch the refrigerant.

39.63.38.32

Fitzwilliam Wickenden

Fitzwilliam Wickenden

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

180ctof@gmail.com

Gwendolen Willoughby

Gwendolen Willoughby

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

sayaradubai83@gmail.com

25 ส.ค. 2569 14:43 #2

The evaporator core thing is real, had a shop quote me for dash removal on my Yukon for basically the same symptoms. Make sure whoever you go with has actually worked on GM's climate systems specifically, not just "American cars" broadly. That's a pretty vague claim honestly.

39.63.38.32

Gwendolen Willoughby

Gwendolen Willoughby

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

sayaradubai83@gmail.com

Hadrian Windermere

Hadrian Windermere

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

sayaraabudhabi68@gmail.com

25 ส.ค. 2569 14:44 #3

Looked at that caracrepairsharjah.ae link, the leak detection mention stood out since most places just top it up and hope for the best. I'd still call and ask directly if they've handled a Cadillac's climate system before booking anything in.

39.63.38.32

Hadrian Windermere

Hadrian Windermere

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

sayaraabudhabi68@gmail.com

Isolde Wishart

Isolde Wishart

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

sayaradubai1@gmail.com

25 ส.ค. 2569 14:44 #4

Industrial Area shops are hit or miss with luxury brands honestly, some know their stuff and some are just guessing. The repeat failure after your regas is the big tell they never found the actual source. Whoever's next needs to show you where the leak actually is before you pay.

39.63.38.32

Isolde Wishart

Isolde Wishart

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

sayaradubai1@gmail.com

Jarvis Woodbridge

Jarvis Woodbridge

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

sayarasharjah867@gmail.com

25 ส.ค. 2569 14:45 #5

Dealt with something similar on my Tahoe two summers back, went through two shops before one finally diagnosed it right. Places that lead with proper diagnostics instead of "we can regas it today" are usually the better bet. Get it sorted soon, riding without AC in this heat is rough.

39.63.38.32

Jarvis Woodbridge

Jarvis Woodbridge

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

sayarasharjah867@gmail.com

Lancelot Wrey

Lancelot Wrey

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

sayaradubai83@gmail.com

25 ส.ค. 2569 14:47 #6

Had almost this exact thing with my Vogue, evaporator core ended up being the culprit and yeah it's a proper dash-out job to reach it. Anyone telling you it's "probably the weather" clearly isn't taking it seriously, that's a lazy diagnosis honestly.

39.63.38.32

Lancelot Wrey

Lancelot Wrey

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

sayaradubai83@gmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้